Monday, September 15, 2008

Normalcy settles in

Heather: Here it is, over two weeks since my last posting. Life has become normal again. We have adopted habits and have settled into a routine. Each day is more and more similar to the last. I'm not complaining - this is a good thing. We're making roots here in Iowa. We've gotten to know several of Jamie's co-workers. I start my new job on Wednesday. (I'll tell you all about it then).

My parents came to see us two weekends ago. We went to Des Moines, showed them around campus and ate out. It was a great visit. My work is coming along - my first glaze firing at CASA will be soon. The weather is changing; it feels like fall already. I no longer feel like I'm in a new place. Everything feels familiar again. What I miss the most is the good friends we left behind. We miss you guys so much!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering about your job. I keep trying to write emails to you, but then I forget and everything is oudated or seems silly. Where you gonna work? I hope you got a good corner. ;O)

Did Jamie show you the pictures of my eye?

We miss you, too!

The Davi said...

Oh boy I got a comment! Thanks, Ashli. You should email me even if stuff gets out dated. I don't care!